Hi guys

I'm looking at getting another Veccy C as I really miss mine

Anyway there's one im interested in which I haven't been to see yet because of work, but looking at the pictures the trim that slides down when the gear stick is moved seems to be missing...... Just wondered what these are called as i'd imagine it could cause some trouble should anything get stuck down there.....

If i do decide to take the car i could get them to replace it.