Here we have my well looked after 2004 Vectra C 1.8 Active Hatchback in ultra blue.
It was registered in May 2004 and has one previous owner.
It comes with FSH and comes with all the handbooks etc plus an additional folder I've made up containing every MOT, every tax reminder form with the matching tax discs, and relevent receipts etc.
Its currently taxed till the end of the month and has MOT until March 2010 and has always gone straight through its MOT's, current mileage of the car is 81k, the cambelt and water pump was replaced at 58k with receipt to prove.
Recent new parts include new genuine discs and pads on the front, new front springs, new rear lights and a full service.
Standard spec includes;
- Remote central locking
- Electric front windows
- Rain sensing wipers
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Centre armrest with the rear vents
- Air conditioning
- Chrome rings around the instruments
- CDR 2005 CD player
- SRI style front and rear lights
Now the car does come with some extras over the standard specification,
- VXR rear spoiler
- Tinted windows
- Full SRI interior inculding steering wheel
- Full SMD conversion in blue
- Map reading lights
- Sungalsses holder
- Mirror covers painted in grey
- Facelift 7 spoke 17 inch wheels which all have good tread
- Chrome boot strip painted in black
- Colour coded engine cover and battery cover
- Later style 3 button flip key
- Bosch aerotwin front wipers
- Later spec flat rear wiper arm and blade
- Trip computer
Its a well looked after car, it does have some marks and stone chips due to wear and tear but tbh thats to be expected with a car of this age.
Please note in the pics the car is shown with front fogs fitted, these will be removed before sale and will have the standard blanking grilles fitted.
The car itself is located in Northampton near Billing Aquadrome.
Heres some pics taken today of the car.