Here is my Pioneer avh-p3100 dvd headunit. i bought it last christmas. i am new selling the car so im going to fit the origional back in for the sale. This is in good working order, includes the wire adapter, the new vectra fit cage and plastic surround. Very good picture quality. Here is a description from an ebay ad...
Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD double din 5.8 inch TFT monitor / DVD
The Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD will fit perfectly into your car's 2-DIN slot and can easily be configured to match the interior. The system has 112 colour variations to choose for button illumination; you can even customise the background and splash-screens with your own digital photos.
With Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD - all-round entertainment is included. Enjoy your music and film collection – wherever it’s stored. The Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD will play almost all commercially available digital entertainment formats including DivX movies. And of course your CD and DVD collection. Connect your USB music player to the front USB-in or your iPod or iPhone (for music and video) directly with our optional CD-IU50V cable.
The Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD features a user-friendly 'slide-touch' feature, which lets you perform certain functions; like fast forwarding, and rewinding AV-files, simply by sliding your finger across the screen. You can also connect another AV source via the front Aux-in or the 1 RCA input at the rear. A dedicated input is reserved for a reversing camera, too.
The Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD system includes Pioneer's IP Bus connection, which means that you can truly expand your setup. Add a Bluetooth adapter (CD-BTB200), for example, to make and receive calls wirelessly via the system. Alternatively, you can connect the optional DEQ-P6600 digital signal processor to enjoy your movies in true 5.1 multi-channel surround sound. You can even add screens for passengers in the back.
Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD Main Features
- Maximum power output MOSFET 50W x 4
- Tuner AM/FM Tuner (24 pre-set stations)
- Plays your DVD film collection (including DVD-R/-RW discs in VR Mode)
- Plays your CD collection (including CD-R/-RW and Video CD)
- Plays MP3, WMA, AAC (iTunes), JPEG photos and DivX film on CD and DVD
- Plays your iPod / iPhone via the optional CD-IU50V cable
- Plays your USB storage device via a front-in input
- An AV source (MP3 player or games console) via a front Aux-in
- Screen 5.8-inch QVGA touch-screen
- Installation type 2-DIN integrated entertainment hub
- Dual Button illumination 112 colour variations
- DVD Region Code 2
- Bluetooth ready Yes, with optional CD-BTB200 adapter
- Remote Control Optional
- IP Bus input
- Aux In (Front AV input)
- RCA preouts 2 (Front, Pre-out or S/W)
- RCA video 1
- Video output 1
- Optical Digital Out
- Hard wired remote input
- Direct sub drive
- High voltage output 4V
- USB Input (Front)
- Input for rear camera
- Selectable wide screen modes
- Auto display brightness & backlight adjustment
- Rear camera switching
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Effective display area 128,1 x 71 mm
- Audio Features
- Equaliser 3-band Parametric EQ (multi-channel)
- Source Level Adjuster
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- ASR stands for Advanced Sound Retriever.
- Low Pass Filer
- High Pass Filter
- D/A Convertor 1-bit
- Dolby Digital
- DTS (Digital out)
- iPod Ready with optional CD-IU50V iPod to USB interface cable
- Works with iPhone
- Compatible with iPod Generations from September 2005 onwards
- Supported Functions: Battery charging, List browsing, Music playback, Video playback (on Generations October 2005 onwards), Album art transfer
Im after £250 for the lot.
It stands me at:
Wire Adapter: 24.99
Facia plate and cage: 59.99
All less than a year old and still have origional box for the sterio
i will also advise how to fit if required
PM me for details. may take a day or two for a reply as im slack and dont come on computer too much.
thanks for looking