User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Help with chrome window strips

  1. #1
    Regular Member westonprawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    TELFORD
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Help with chrome window strips

    Hi, Ive got an 05 SXI CDTI and every time I see a Vec with Chrome window strips I carn't help feeling a little jealous
    Ive been looking on Ebay but there going for over a Tonne
    I had an Alfa GTV before this and spent a fortune one it LITTERALLY Lol
    But Ive had to grow up recently after becoming a Dad (responsiblilty goes up and budget goes down!!!
    Anyway my question is has anyone used the chrome strip rolls of Ebay? their cheap but I dont want it to look tacky!!!
    Anyone's experience appreciated

    Justin.

  2. #2
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Telford
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westonprawn View Post
    Hi, Ive got an 05 SXI CDTI and every time I see a Vec with Chrome window strips I carn't help feeling a little jealous
    Ive been looking on Ebay but there going for over a Tonne
    I had an Alfa GTV before this and spent a fortune one it LITTERALLY Lol
    But Ive had to grow up recently after becoming a Dad (responsiblilty goes up and budget goes down!!!
    Anyway my question is has anyone used the chrome strip rolls of Ebay? their cheap but I dont want it to look tacky!!!
    Anyone's experience appreciated

    Justin.

    Nope havent even seen them get ya self round a few breakers they wont charge you a ton.. Furbers at prees heath is ya best bet

    JUST TO RUB IT IN THEN LOL


  3. #3
    Regular Member westonprawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    TELFORD
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Ahh man now I feel even Worse Lol That Looks Soo good :b
    This is the stuff I mean
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15mm-Chrome-St...item20b2e08e29

  4. #4
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    caistor
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    wow and i takin mine off cos i hate the chrome look :P

  5. #5
    Regular Member westonprawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    TELFORD
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    This is my old car I loved it more than the wife!.......Only Joking er.. just in case she looks Lol
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...n/08c792f3.jpg

    Where abouts in Telford are ya?

  6. #6
    Regular Member Keif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the Garage
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aledjones_lex View Post
    wow and i takin mine off cos i hate the chrome look :P
    What does it look like with them off, or have you replaced them with something else?

    Pics please, as i hate the chrome on my Signum.

  7. #7
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Telford
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westonprawn View Post
    Ahh man now I feel even Worse Lol That Looks Soo good :b
    This is the stuff I mean
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15mm-Chrome-St...item20b2e08e29

    I wouldnt if i were you mate keep saving ya pennies.. im in Telford to mate

  8. #8
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    caistor
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keif View Post
    What does it look like with them off, or have you replaced them with something else?

    Pics please, as i hate the chrome on my Signum.
    well i was gonna carbon wrap them or put the preface ones on :P

  9. #9
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Telford
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aledjones_lex View Post
    well i was gonna carbon wrap them or put the preface ones on :P

    Carbon Wrap great idea

  10. #10
    Regular Member Keif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the Garage
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aledjones_lex View Post
    well i was gonna carbon wrap them or put the preface ones on :P
    ******, i don't have that option as Vauxhall only list Chrome ones for a Signum.

    Black vinyl it is then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Chrome Window Strips
    By logi6260 in forum Styling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th February 2008, 23:15
  2. Chrome Window strips...
    By Penfold101 in forum Styling
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 4th August 2007, 16:51

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •