Due to a financial change to the household I am selling my CDTi SRi Vectra, details as follows:
- 2004 Vauxhall Vectra SRi CDTi 150
- 79K miles
- MOT Till April '11
- 6 months TAX
The car has the following standard fit spec:
- Electric Windows
- Electric Heated Mirrors
- Sports Seats
- Cruise Control
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Auto Wipers
- Air Conditioning
- Traction Control (switch-able)
- CD Player
- Multi Function On-board Computer
The car also has the following extra's fitted:
- 19" VX Snowflake Alloys with 235/35/19 Tyres
- Irmscher Chrome-top Front Grille
- Irmscher Front Splitter
- Imrscher Chrome Mirror Covers
- Irmscher Chrome Door Handle covers
- Blue Painted Calipers
- Smoked Side Repeaters
- Debadged (with OPC)
- VX Signum Chrome Front Foglight Covers
- VXR Rear Boot Spoiler
- VXR Rear Skirt / Diffuser
- Full Stainless Steel Twin Exit Exhaust System
- Simota Carbon Closed Induction Kit
- PI -45mm Springs
- 8K HiD Lights (in Projector lenses)
- Silver Indicator bulbs all round
The car also has had the following items replaced within the last 8k miles:
- New Clutch / Flywheel
- New Inlet Manifold and Actuator
- Cambelt inc rollers and tensioners
- New EGR Valve
- 3rd Injector Mod has been done
...basically all the issues these cars can suffer with has been done, and replaced.
I also have a full car set of new discs and pads for the car too, they don't need replacing at all yet, but I have them ready and will be included.
I am a keen detailer so the car is in very good condition, with just the usual chips etc. to the front bumper, the car will get a final machine polish prior to sale too. I am based in Lancashire (PR26).
The car regularly gets over 40mpg and can achieve 60+ on a motorway run.
Here are some pictures, they really don't do the car justice:
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for looking.