Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default FOR SALE: 2003 Vauxhall Signum 3.2 v6 Auto Design with colour SAT NAV

119814 miles
    12 months MOT
    tax untill end of december Band K which is 245.00 for 12 months and 134.75 for 6 months.

this is running a 5 speed Auto transmission with tip-tronic which livens the car up!

Xenon Headlamps with auto level and washers

Full climate control with ice-cold air con

CD/Radio/colour Sat nav with 4 disc changer built into head unit(which reminds me i better go and take the cd's out)

Full leather interior (including door panels) which is generally in good condition, left hand rear seat has some imprints from a child seat and drivers seat bolster has a small amount of wear.

The seats are heated for the colder months.

Cruise control and full on-board computer.

Parrot Bluetooth

Completely hidden and removable swan neck towbar with single electrics, this uses the genuine Vauxhall towing pack so does not confuse the computer like the cheap kits do.

There are a few scratches and stone chips but then it is nearly 7 years old and has 6 previous owners.

This car is extremely fast and holds the road very well indeed.

It has just had a full set of genuine front brake discs (314mm big discs!!) and pads. and also rear brake pads.

I have personally serviced this with genuine filters and oil, it also had a full set of genuine spark plugs (which were a mare of job!)

the rear seats are individually adjustable forwards and backwards as well as the back rests. Also there is a middle seat with hidden 3 point seatbelt that retracts in the roof and is hidden when not in use, as well as being fully adjustable all 3 seats fold down individually leaving the floor completely flat.

LOOKING FOR £4000 OVNO

On a Sabbatical
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

would like to add to that:-

Privacy glass to rear windows and boot window.

2x Flip keys with boot unlock, you can close all windows and fold the mirrors in with both remote keys, you can also open all the windows with one button, especially good on a hot day, open the windows as you approach the car.

Comes with the following service history:-

1st Service 8-1-05 @20130
    2nd Service 6-8-05 @ 39757
    3rd Service NO INFO
    4th Service 7-4-06 @ 59098 TIMING BELT AND TENSIONERS CHANGED
    5th Service NO INFO
    6th Service NO INFO
    7th Service 20-2-09 @ 109056 TRANSMISSION FLUID REPLACED, SPARK PLUGS REPLACED
    8th Service 16-7-10 @ 117895 FRONT BRAKE DISCS CHANGED, FRONT AND REAR BRAKE PADS CHANGED - GENUINE VAUXHALL PARTS USED.

We absolutely love this car and I hunted high and low for this one, I was very particular about the colour, twin exhaust, sat nav and privacy glass. The ONLY reason this car is for sale is we are in need of a 7 seater, believe me if there were another option so i could keep this lovely car then i would take it!

I would like to get a 7 seater, was looking at Zafira's but have decided they're rubbish after test driving brand new ones and old ones. so hoping to get a VW Touran 2,0 TDi Sport.

Thread Information