User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Vectra Boot Length?

  1. #1
    Regular Member Jezzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    S.E
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Vectra Boot Length?

    Does anyone know the distance from the back edge of the boot on the Vectra hatch (i.e. inside the boot, nearest the bumper) to the rear edge of the front centre armrest (i.e. the rear vents), with the rear seats folded flat? In other words, can you get a 6' sheet of plywood in there? Or is it even bigger? Hatch, not estate pls. Ta.

  2. #2
    Regular Member KevinG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Bucks
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    not done this in my veccy-c but my veccy-b i could get 6'-6" doors in the back, no problem, so should be ok, why not drop one seat and throw a tape measure across there?

  3. #3
    Ex Vec-C Admin Deztroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    WGAF#5
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
    not done this in my veccy-c but my veccy-b i could get 6'-6" doors in the back, no problem, so should be ok, why not drop one seat and throw a tape measure across there?
    he would if he could but he cant - Jezzys got a siggy

    0-Large smile ......every time it's driven

  4. #4
    Forum Moderator soulman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    VOTING UKIP IN AVELEY
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vauxhall

    Trim : Astra Twin Top

    Engine : 1.9cdti

    Year : 07

    Default

    6ft is tight ...depends on how far bk the drivers seat is ...
    Bear in mind you will only get a 3ft 3" width in tho.........
    For extra length Ive raised it over the head rest b4 ...just mind your head tho

  5. #5
    Regular Member Jezzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    S.E
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    6ft is tight ...depends on how far bk the drivers seat is ...
    Bear in mind you will only get a 3ft 3" width in tho.........
    For extra length Ive raised it over the head rest b4 ...just mind your head tho

    Cheers.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Exclusive BV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Midlands
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    sounds like you need some cheap roof bars.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Steevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    kent
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    I managed to get this in the back of mine the other week was well suprised when the boot shut aswell and my mate was sitting in the front seat (A bit squashed tho lol).

    6ft long 2ft wide 18inch



    Steevo

  8. #8
    Regular Member Graham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Macclesfield
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Focus

    Trim : Titanium

    Engine : 1.6 TDCI

    Year : 62

    Mileage : 9K

    Default

    Looks like a cofin.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Kcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tamworth
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzy View Post
    Does anyone know the distance from the back edge of the boot on the Vectra hatch (i.e. inside the boot, nearest the bumper) to the rear edge of the front centre armrest (i.e. the rear vents), with the rear seats folded flat? In other words, can you get a 6' sheet of plywood in there? Or is it even bigger? Hatch, not estate pls. Ta.
    Just get yourself a good old fashioned tape rule and measure it !

  10. #10
    Full Member Big Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Is a very naughty boy
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
    not done this in my veccy-c but my veccy-b i could get 6'-6" doors in the back, no problem, so should be ok, why not drop one seat and throw a tape measure across there?
    Quote Originally Posted by deztroyer View Post
    he would if he could but he cant - Jezzys got a siggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcs View Post
    Just get yourself a good old fashioned tape rule and measure it !
    Or read the posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. dmf life length?
    By twaiter in forum Engine & Drivetrain
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 21st September 2010, 10:49
  2. Focal length
    By Spikey© in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 19th July 2006, 23:42

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •