User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ran into the back of me and.....

spoons

Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    .......it takes a minute for the brain to register what utter bollox is coming out of her mouth.
    Exactly Harry.... I couldnt beleive it.... then she said I was getting aggressive with her

I think I was supposed to get out of my car and appologise for being too close in front. Then check to make sure I hadnt caused any psycological damage to her and pleed for forgiveness, whilst bowing and doffing my cap...

I will post some pictures later and you can all make your mind up how close she was !!! - Honestly you will laugh your asses off !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

you should've been carrying that equipment that top gear had on their last show, which showed how close the vans were to the car they were following.

i bet her reading would've come up with -6mm just like clarksons did!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

hope you get it sorted mate dam **** drivers
    I did help one guy open his van door all the way at 30mph a few years ago in a bus clean off his van and he said it was my fault

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

My old man's a driving instructor. He was hit up the rear by a taxi driver at a roundabout whilst a pupil was driving. Their reason was well why didn't your pupil pull away??? OMFG!!!
    It's a roundabout, when a car comes round you stop & give way, that's what you do at roundabouts was his reply.
    It's like it's never their fault, it some how has to be the fault of the car infront which is generally the one that's hit & at the end of the day who's hit from behind generally can not be at fault.

She was a woman to this taxi driver. I so want to become a driving instructor for this very thing to happen as some of the things people come out with when they hit his car are unreal!

Regular Member threelitresofelitesig's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Oh dear. How many times does this happen....?

I had a woman do the same thing with the door (see post above somewhere) - in a supermarket car park. Loads of empty spaces (most of them were empty) - drives around the car park THREE times to find a spot and ends up parking next to me..... it's windy too... she parks like, really stupidly close to me.... opens door... wind takes it... BLAMMO.... proper dent in door, plastic trim severely dented.... denies all knowledge of it then accuses me of being in the wrong!

Second incident was much like the original posters (someone tapped me a$$ whilst I was at red lights)

I was like "wtf? - THE LIGHTS ARE ON RED!!!" I also had my foot on the brakes so the brake lights were lit up.

He sort of said "ooh, my bad" but accused me of being violent towards him.

I said that he better look where he was going - he'd been distracted by his little girl in the back - I remember him physically TURNING ROUND to talk to her (I looked in the mirror cos he was coming up a bit sharp)... then he wanted to drag me to the cop shop because I was apparently "being aggresive"

Who wouldn't be aggreived when they'd picked up a new motor 2 days before?

The worst thing was he looked like that annoying d!ck from the nationwide advert (Brand new customers only!) and was nearly as smug.

In your case, yeah, challenge her full on - it's the only way these gits understand - and women think they can play the sex thing for sympathy ("Ooh, the nasty man is making threats against me") to get off. She's guilty mate, and no mistake. Far as I am concerned evidence is evidence (they can check for tampering with the photo, so it's b*llocks if someone says the opposite - I took pictures and they were accepted)

I wonder if she has kids? Probably not....... who'd wanna marry THAT?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information