Due to complete time waster its back up for sale! Nothings changed other than i will put the full 70,000mile stamped service on it for sale. It has 6 months TAX, 6 months MOT, its ready to go and im open to discussions. Im on 07760 386 382.
heres the add:
What you are looking at here is a hugely rare colour and specification combination for a Vectra diesel. Full factory XP Kit & wheels, factory colour sat NAV combined with the optional factory AFL Xenon’s and IDS & CDC suspension, the later both normally reserved for the VXR. This is much more than just a Vectra with a body kit & NAV. The whole IDS & CDC system really transform the car, it’s a very smooth ride and you can feel it working, is a far better ride than standard suspension on 19 inch wheels. Then, press the sport button, and you physically feel it tighten up, it makes a huge difference, you can feel the car really grip in the corners. And the factory fit Xenon’s are awesome, they turn with the steering, and the beam increases with speed….. All this makes is a very definite step above the rest!
In the time I’ve had this car it’s wanted for nothing, and has received a few choice highly regarded upgrades, please see the following spec, and particulars of sale:
Unique Factory Specification loaded with extras
• 56 (26.10.06) registered Facelift 5 door hatch finished in rare Misty Grey Pearlescent.
• Powerful 1910cc 16v Diesel with 6 Speed Gear box.
• Full XP body kit including front XP skirt. And VXR rear skirt, side skirts and boot spoiler.
• Optional 19 inch snowflake design allow wheels with 235/35-19 Tyres.
• CDC - Continuous Damping Control.
• IDS - Interactive Driving System. (allows sport button to enhance CDC)
• AFL - Adaptive forward lights (xenon’s which turn with the steering)
• Sport button - As well as CDC, this sharpens throttle and steering.
• Headlight Jet wash. (motorised and pop out of bumper – very cool!)
• Switchable traction control.
• CD70 Colour Sat NAV.
• Fitted Vauxhall embossed floor mats.
• Front Electric Windows.
• Heated & Electric external rear view mirrors.
Quality Performance Upgrades.
• Eibach lowering springs 30mm drop. (originals will be supplied in the sale)
• EDS (888) remapped with EGR bypass. Works with IDS system and – 196bhp / 296lb torque.
The remap is as used by Vauxhall themselves in the VXR performance centre, it can also be found on the 888 diesel. I has no detriment to the car, in fact as well as improving performance, it also improves mpg, and works with the sport button. The suspension is springs only, I have the originals, and can be switched back if you desire, but to be honest they are a vast improvement over standard, very smooth and not too low for speed bumpers.
• 69000 miles. (70,000 mile full stamped service will be included in sale)
• 6 Months TAX.
• 6 Months MOT.
• Full Service History.
• Both Keys.
• Vauxhall Security Pass.
• Log book present.
• Number Plate NOT Included.
• KV56 NZE original plate.
• Front tyres : Goodyear Eagle F1 – 235/35/19 with a good 4-5mm tread.
• Rear tyres: Michelin Pilot Sport – 235/35/19 with a good 5-6mm tread.
So basically this car is complete and ready to go, to live with and enjoy. It’s in stunning condition with no real marks to speak of. The car has turned 69,000miles, so please don’t expect a brand new car! There are a few mileage associated stone chips on bumper, bonnet and roof leading edge etc as is the norm! There are no scratches on the body, it really is a very arrow straight clean example this car! The engine is strong, gears are crisp it pulls like a train and gives motorway performance akin to a V6, yet I’m still seeing 44mpg average, and well over 55mpg on a run. Brakes are sound, everything on the car works and everything is complete in everyway. I absolutely love it, but really need to sell as I travel a lot, and now need the money for other things.
I am open to serious discussion on this car, and have had to re-advertise due to a complete time waster! Seriously guys, I just need to sell and move on, so if your interested, please do get in touch.