User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sony CDX-GT23 Car CD Player. (CD/CD-RW/MP3). Face-Off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Sony CDX-GT23 Car CD Player. (CD/CD-RW/MP3). Face-Off.

Sony CDX-GT23 Car CD Player. (CD/CD-RW/MP3). Face-Off!
    This stereo comes complete with the removable front panel, the case for the panel, the cage, leads and removal pins.

**PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BELOW BEFORE MAKING AN OFFER OR DECIDING TO BUY**

I have for sale a Sony CAR CD Player, which I removed from my own Vectra 2001/51-reg.
    Works perfect and comes complete with the the front face panel, the hard case for the face, the cage, rear lead's and the removal pins.

The unit is generally in superb condition and is showing very few signs of usage.
    I bought this off a friend of mine who was given it as a birthday present, he fitted it and within 3 months he changed his car, and the new car came with the bigger stereo so fitting this was not an option, so I bought it off him.

I have used this stereo for about 1 month on and off and the sound quality is fantastic. I really do not want to sell this CD player but by using this I am unable to use the steering mounted audio controls in my car and have also lost the use of the in-car display, so I have gone back to a standard stereo.

The display on this CD player is excellent and if your CD has the track name then it display's the track name in the display.

Here is some info I found about the stereo on the Internet:

GeneralProduct TypeRadio / CD / MP3 playerSeriesXplodRecommended UseCarForm FactorFull-DIN - in-dash unitWidth17.8 cmDepth17.9 cmHeight5 cmFaceplate TypeDetachableAudio SystemSound Output ModeStereoSound EffectsDynamic Soundstage Organizer II (DSO II), DRIVE-SEqualiserYesDisplay ControlsVolume, treble, bass, loudnessMax Output Power / Channel Qty45 Watts x 4Continuous Power / Channel Qty25 Watts x 4Built-in DisplayLCDButton Backlight ColourRedClockYes (digital)FeaturesCD Text capable, ID3 tags supportEqualiserEqualiser TypeDigital graphicRadioTypeRadio tuner - FM/MW/LWPreset Station Qty30 preset stationsAM Preset Station Qty12 preset stationsFM Preset Station Qty18RDSYesSupported RDS FunctionsEONAdditional FeaturesBest stations memory, SSIR-EXACD SystemTypeCD / MP3 playerSupported Digital Audio StandardsWMA, MP3Response Bandwidth10 - 20000 HzSignal-To-Noise Ratio95 dBCD-R/CD-RW CompatibleYesCD-RW CompatibleYesConnectionsConnector Type1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm )Remote ControlTypeRemote controlTechnologyInfrared

£50.00 inc P+P
    (ono of course)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

!

Make me an offer.?

Thread Information