0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Subaru Impreza WRX 2003

Here for sale is my Subaru Impreza WRX 2003 Blobeye. Very reluctant sale to be honest. It's my everyday car, in every day use.
    She runs absoloutly dead straight. Absolotely no knocks or bangs etc. Starts first time every time and turns a lot of heads. I belong to a owners club and the car is always cleaned and kept immaculate inside. Both Keys, V5 and full Service History are present.

I'll talk about the very minor bad points first. It has a small ding on the front drivers wing I have tried to show in pic. This can easily push out it's not bad at all I just haven't done it to be honest. It also has a few stone chips on the font bumper. Thats it. It obviously has the standard odd mark you would expect from a 6 year old car. But overall a very tidy car.

It has a few modifications:
    Prodrive Alloy Wheels, No marks or scuffs, powdercoated in Black. Excellent tyres.
    Full Stainless Steel 3" Exhaust
    Decat Downpipe
    Upgraded Panel filter
    Upgraded Alloy Radiator
    HKS SSQV Blow off Valve (Love the sound of it), I still have the origional recirc if you want it back on.
    ECUTEC remap
    Pilar mounted Boost Gauge wired into the lights so the boost gauge lights up when you switch the lights on.
    STi Rear Spoiler

I haven't had it dyno'd but it's guestemated at 280bhp with the mods she has.
    Interior wise it's immaculate. No dash marks or wear / tear in the seats. I had Blue Tailored mats made to match the car. I also had Blue LED's put in the interior light and around the ignition barrell to match. At night it looks awesome as the whole cockpit lights up blue when you unlock it, again matches the car. I have the origional bulbs so can be quickly put back to standard.

The car really is a pleasure to drive and sounds awesome. Like I said it turns a lot of heads and the HKS blow off valve really draws attention. It has a real throaty grunt to it as it idles and sounds just as good flat out. The Engine Management Light is currently on but this is purely down to the fact it has a decat downpipe so there are no catalitic converters present. There is a fix to this but one I haven't bothered doing. it's not an issue and I live with the light but it can be got rid of. there are plently of how to's on the net. Loads of receipts and Subaru stamps in the service book. Had the cambelt changed a few thousand miles ago. Brakes were changed a few weeks ago by myself. All oil, water levels are constantly maintained. The car runs spot on and never misses a beat. No knocks, rattles bangs etc. Dead straight.

I'm looking for £4800, Price has been reduced from what I origionally asked for as I have a car lined up and need the cash quickly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has been reduced to £4600. I've got a car lined up and now need the cash so £4600 MUST GO...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sold!!