0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Reply to duncan

You locking the thread just shows how childish you really are, was i supposed to say that the seller was a member on here who got banned, he cant come on here to defend himself, so i did it for him, there is one sale for the grand sum of £12 that has gone astray, and you think that all that is justified......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

name and shame.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably just a mix up somewhere.... Also know this guy involved and no hint of any dodgy in my dealings with him or others that I've known to have had dealings..
    Plasma's Tech2 services are now partially open and able to provide services

Come Join our new forum Insignia Owners.com for all your Insignia chat and needs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wazza View Post
    You locking the thread just shows how childish you really are, was i supposed to say that the seller was a member on here who got banned, he cant come on here to defend himself, so i did it for him, there is one sale for the grand sum of £12 that has gone astray, and you think that all that is justified......
    Getting boring now! 'All that', as you put it was all down to you coming on and posting what you did.

This is now the second thread you've started on this whole debacle (which is what you turned it into). Given......

8. Thread closure/deletion

On occasions the Moderators or Admin will deem it necessary to close and/or delete a thread on the forum. The thread starter may be sent a PM by the Mod/Admin to inform them why it was deleted, but often in cases it will be blatantly obvious why the action was taken. If you don't receive a PM informing you why, it may be because that Mod/Admin is busy with something else and just closed/deleted the thread quickly. Either way, DO NOT start up a thread on the forum along the lines of "Why was my thread closed/deleted?" as that thread will simply face the same fate.

Threads are closed/deleted for a good reason, not simply because the Admin/Mod was bored and just felt like it! It will usually be because the thread had, or was about to, head off in a direction that we simply don't want to see on here. So if a thread is deleted/closed and you genuinely don't understand why, then PM The Moderators account initially to ask. If the reason for the thread closure was blatantly obvious and you still PM a Mod/Admin to have a rant, then don't expect a reply. We all have better things to do with our time than reply to unnecessary PMs. Genuine and civil enquires will receive a civil response.

..of the General Rules, if you can't stop yourself from starting these threads then your account will be suspended - simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by plasma View Post
    Probably just a mix up somewhere.... Also know this guy involved and no hint of any dodgy in my dealings with him or others that I've known to have had dealings..
    Dean, it's still not even 100% certain that it's the other person whose name was brought up in that other thread - especially as they still have an active eBay account/shop, so no need to open up another account you'd have thought. It's still not proven that it's not the OP of this thread whose account it is which would explain the vigorousness of his 'defence' and posting.

Thread Information