User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Chavs steal bus and crash it smashed after the Solstice in Amesbury

  1. #1
    Regular Member luke4487's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bordon, Hampshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Exclamation Chavs steal bus and crash it smashed after the Solstice in Amesbury

    Just thought I would post this for anyone who wants to laugh or preach about how pathetic these kids are...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gqAGtmvXsM

    Stolen a double decker bus, atleast drunk although probably been smoking something hefty too. Driven it the wrong way around roundabouts before taking it into a nice Housing Estate (280k per house i believe) and taking it up someones side wall and into two parked cars!

    They legged it... Did a google search and found it to be recent and the Force were after any information to pin down the 3 suspects... Link forwarded on and a hard copy saved incase it goes missing

    I have done some stupid stupid stuff in my time, and I do at times drive like a ****... but having my HGV licenses, I know that it is REALLY not cool to be taking roundabouts the wrong way... Or straddle the centre white line.... If my mrs had been coming off the roundabout that night they certainly wouldn't have their legs!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Worcs/Staffs/Westmids (ish)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Is it me or are they both/all female?

  3. #3
    Regular Member vectraboyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    What idiots.

    Sounds like two girls and a boy.

    Looks like a newish bus though. What tards!!!

  4. #4
    Regular Member luke4487's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bordon, Hampshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Yep Wilts & Dorset tend to have pretty new buses in the fleet. Its 2 girls aged 16 and a lad whos 21 I believe. They were named within hours on the youtube post lol.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Dazzy2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Notts
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luke4487 View Post
    Just thought I would post this for anyone who wants to laugh or preach about how pathetic these kids are...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gqAGtmvXsM

    Stolen a double decker bus, atleast drunk although probably been smoking something hefty too. Driven it the wrong way around roundabouts before taking it into a nice Housing Estate (280k per house i believe) and taking it up someones side wall and into two parked cars!

    They legged it... Did a google search and found it to be recent and the Force were after any information to pin down the 3 suspects... Link forwarded on and a hard copy saved incase it goes missing

    I have done some stupid stupid stuff in my time, and I do at times drive like a ****... but having my HGV licenses, I know that it is REALLY not cool to be taking roundabouts the wrong way... Or straddle the centre white line.... If my mrs had been coming off the roundabout that night they certainly wouldn't have their legs!
    There really are alot of morons about - btw if u read through the comments u find their names



    Natasha Machin
    Rebecca Bray
    Sam Hobson

  6. #6
    [Ex]Admin Duncan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Sussex
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Words fail!! As one comment said....

    "Lets steal a bus... crash it... and post our faces on youtube..."



  7. #7
    Regular Member Derek Mc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sodding Typical on Sea
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    It might just be me but if I ever "were" to do a stunt like that the very last thing I would do is go around filming the parties then broadcasting them, I really fear for our future as someone like this could end up as Prime minister soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Errr,,,,,,,,Hmmm and that would be a backward step from today???????????????

  8. #8
    spoons
    Guest

    Default

    This is completely an attention seeking stunt.

    You can hear from the commentary that they are still conciencious in what they are doing. Rebels without a clue.

    Probably a last resort and desperate for someone to listen to their issues and help them, or an insight to how youths deperately want fame on YouTube and are prepared to do anything.

    Hardened criminals dont work that way, as they dont give a **** and would only video the victims, not themselves.


  9. #9
    Regular Member luke4487's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bordon, Hampshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Words fail!! As one comment said....

    "Lets steal a bus... crash it... and post our faces on youtube..."


    haha that was me... I was supposed to post that comment to my facebook but instead, accidentally threatened them on youtube to cut their ****ing hands off if they had hit my car looooool

  10. #10
    Regular Member vectraboyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spoons View Post
    This is completely an attention seeking stunt.

    You can hear from the commentary that they are still conciencious in what they are doing. Rebels without a clue.

    Probably a last resort and desperate for someone to listen to their issues and help them, or an insight to how youths deperately want fame on YouTube and are prepared to do anything.

    Hardened criminals dont work that way, as they dont give a **** and would only video the victims, not themselves.


    Im sure they will get all the attention they want and more in jail

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steal???
    By insignia28 in forum Styling
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29th September 2011, 15:38
  2. A*** KUD, Black facelift, Amesbury Bus Station
    By DC6532 in forum Spotted or put a flyer on a Vectra C/Signum or Insignia?
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 29th April 2011, 18:13
  3. watch what you post... racist chavs jailed for tinternet threads
    By Hideous in forum The 'Off Topic' room
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 30th June 2010, 22:15
  4. Motoring terms for CHAVs
    By Ollie in forum Comedy & Humour
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 8th June 2010, 17:29
  5. caught someone trying to steal my car
    By neverlandandy in forum The 'Off Topic' room
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 15th March 2009, 20:59

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •