Well
I started last night about 4pm after work, washed and dried the car as the sun was high and hitting the place I wash the car I had to act quick so first the wheels with my new brush set done after a good spraying of G101 diluted to 10:1,

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

full body hose rinse, light pressure-wash, then CG's extreme wash and wax shampoo two bucket method washed.

I went over the car very gently with the blade, then towel dried as much as I could.

Next was back onto the polishing and this time I had taken some advice from a pro- and decided to use SRP to bring up the spiderswirls still evident and the fillers in the SRP ought to reduce this to a much more acceptable level, so with an applicator I set off from the rear,

This being the final result
[IMG][/IMG]

I then set about the entire car again
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

The Roof needed very little after last time but still got one coat of SRP, one coat of A/S Carnauba Gold and one of CG's last step 3x carnauba

[IMG][/IMG]

The Bonnet came up as well as last time and I spent a lot of time last night after sunset on this too to get the layers building as I want them

[IMG][/IMG]

Last thing after all paint and trim were finished was to set about removing the carbonisation from the exhaust tail pipe and I used industrial strength alloy wheel cleaner and then some cheap Tesco colour restorer (like T-cut) and buffed up the tail pipe

[IMG][/IMG]