Last few days remaining
And remember now that Sky has purchased VMTv we will be introduced to skysports 1 HD soon and the red button features, at VM you dont pay £10 for HD channels ,
I have already signed a few people from here up on this , if your unsure about the cost just ask them, all details below
Even if you have 2 products and upgrade to a 3rd your monthly bill will change to only £33.50pm
Mates Rates Extended to 30 June 2010
We've got a great Mates Rates offer available for your mates. So if you've got friends and family who don't have our cable services yet (that's Virgin TV, Broadband and Phone) and would like to take the opportunity to move over to Virgin Media, you have until 30 June 2010 to introduce them to our fantastic services.
The offer itself hasn't changed; you still get 3 of our very best cable services for half price, including V+ HD. The offer rules around whose eligible are slightly different though, so make sure you're clear about what's included by reading on...
What do you get?
- 160 digital TV channels including Music Video on Demand
- V+ HD box
- Plus, an additional set top box for another room
- Up to 20Mb fibre optic broadband
- Free wireless router (new customers and customers adding broadband)
- Backup and store precious files. Print 50 free photos a month.
All for just 33.50 a month (usually: 67) when taken with e-billing on a Direct Debit. If your mate wants one of our even bigger bundles, such as VIP, they can take it out at full price and get a 33.50 discount instead!
- Completely unlimited calls to UK landlines, 24/7.
- Plus, Talk International and Talk Mobile for free.
Who gets it?
- New customers, and existing customers adding an RGU (An RGU is a revenue generating unit, such as Broadband, Phone or TV. It doesn't include V+)
- Existing customers cannot have left Virgin Media or removed an RGU within 60 days of us receiving their application
- Only new customers will receive a free install
- Customers adding broadband will receive a free wireless router