Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Over moderation

I've lost at least two posts that were of no offence to anyone, others have said there has been a post cull as well, last two days hardly anyone has posted at all.

I've had a comment in a thread turned into its own thread, I'd have done that myself if i'd wanted it to be a thread, and that title it's been given is not what I was talking about anyway, and then to add to it, it gets locked for no real reason.

Normally when one of mine bites the dust admin sends a reason and normally i'm fine with it, but the way its been handled this week is like this.....

I'll decide what stays or goes, I'll decide to leave my answer as the last post and lock the thread, not good enough, if we are going to have a free speech site then free speech within reason shouldn't be tinkered with.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

VV. I split your Krays gang thread off as quite frankly, The Krays had ferk all to do with someone getting scammed on Autotrader. I could have just deleted your posts but i thought it was an ok subject to discuss (as you brought it up!!!!!!!) so split it off but you turned it into an anti police thread so it was locked by MLC.

Other posts may have been locked or deleted by the mods as to be honest, they were complete babble. Why start a thread on how brilliant you are??

There has been no post cull? weve only trimmed back ebay adverts that were out of date. Quite a boring job but hey, we cant have the glamour of deleting threads all the time eh?

Free speech hasnt been tinkered with, its just been put in the relevent place

Quit the drama, respect our attempts at moderation and get over it. If you have a problem with moderation then play by your own rules and pm us about it rather than airing it on the forum.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

VV - firstly, if you've got any issues like above, please contact admin or a moderator off the forum.

I'll reply to your question as I happened to have seen it.

You can't but admit that your posting style is 'unusual' to say the least. If I remember, I logged onto the forum one morning to find a gazillion posts by yourself - most of whcih made no sense whatsover and served absolutley no purpose. Some were just plain bizarre. You admitted yourself later that a number of this were posted when you were 'on the juice'.

Therefore a couple were removed, one was closed by a mod and I've forgotten what else there was - there were that many!!

You've been sent PM's in the past by mods when they've closed or removed threads - but if we sent a PM to you for every post we'd deleted when you were 'on the juice' then we'd never get anything done.

We're pretty relaxed in reference to the rule about spamming....

5. Spamming
    Spamming/Trolling: DO NOT post off topic nonsense to raise your post count. Always respect members at all times, do not go into a persons topic purely for the purposes of causing trouble. Please try to stay on topic, it is understandable that sometimes topics wonder off and consideration will be given to this.

but there comes a point
    where we just delete them as they have no sense whatsover. Threads where you state that you are the greatest etc. etc. just have no place.

You'll just have to accept that if an admin/mod logs on in the morning to a whole lot of bizarre posts/threads by you, then they're going to get removed or closed.

You must understand that?

Edit: Andy beat me to it with his reply. I think we've covered it so I'll close this thread so that it doesn't drag on.

D

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I didn't think it was you who had split it Andy, do me a favour and remove it altogether please, it became something it wasn't supposed to be, and as I cant reply to it it's pointless being there.

The two deleted ones were one for fun asking about my mod a vec thread, and one that gave ppl a realistic idea of mpg from all the engines, cannnot for the life of me understand why they were removed.

Thread Information