Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Im having trouble with my

Hi all as some of you know i have traded in the vectra i got £9300 for it so i was happy its took my payments down a lot as i need to save for a deposit on a house anyway the garage i have done the deal with is draging there heels its been 3 weeks and i still have not got the car there blaming dvla ect please read the email i have just sent them what do you think

Hi Paul

with all due respect even if DVLA had done there bit they would not been able to complete the paper work as the car did not have a MOT i have been on to the finance company and they sounded suprised that i have not got the car as i have signed on the 26th which from then onwards enteres me into the agreement so technicaly im paying for a car that i have not got they told me that they got paid on the 2nd so i should of got the car then surely that is a breach of the contract as i have not got the car im starting to have second thoughts its been a bad experiance up to now with being quoted £112 a month then having to wait for a replay no one calls so yett again i call and its gone up to £132 a month then when i ask about the 3 years warranty cover i was told no then the issues with the docs ect i have been told that i have the option to use the finance on other cars at a different garages i dont really want to do this but like i say its been a really bad experiance and i thought the customer comes first in the past i have used the same garage for years and becouse they looked after me.
    as i have been messed around what can you offer me as a valued customer to stay with you?

I am sorry that its starting to turn negative

Regards Daniel

Last edited by dannyjpuk; 8th June 2010 at 14:30. Reason: spelling

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

danny can i ask what garage or dealership this is? hope its not autoparc i bought my motor from a dealers in there hence the work on steering rack and new suspension and guess who footed the bill? yes me they blamed me plus warranty is £500 wasted they had blamed everything on wear and tear wtf????? anyways good look...

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by slick91 View Post
    danny can i ask what garage or dealership this is? hope its not autoparc i bought my motor from a dealers in there hence the work on steering rack and new suspension and guess who footed the bill? yes me they blamed me plus warranty is £500 wasted they had blamed everything on wear and tear wtf????? anyways good look...

no mate its the renault garage on benfield road.... guess what no replay to my e mail

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by dannyjpuk View Post
    no mate its the renault garage on benfield road.... guess what no replay to my e mail

i have herd a few bad things about that autopark ..... i will see what they say tomorrow its took nerly 3weeks now i have never waited this long just boils me

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

one more other thing the finance is started on the 26th so im paying for the car even though i have not got it they hardly looked at tmy car soooo im very very tempted to take my kitt of and put the old ones back on and poss try and get some original vaux alloys and sell my snowies just to try and make some money back

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

what do you think i should do

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I cant say that I would have been as patient as you tbh.Speak to the finance company again and ask for advice,but if it was me I'd be walking away and looking elsewhere.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by marky boy View Post
    I cant say that I would have been as patient as you tbh.Speak to the finance company again and ask for advice,but if it was me I'd be walking away and looking elsewhere.

i rang them today and its basicly i have signed and thats it... it annoys me cos there nice as pie when you are thinking about it yeah yeah no problem then once you go for it and something goes wrong its like getting blood from a stone

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by dannyjpuk View Post
    i rang them today and its basicly i have signed and thats it... it annoys me cos there nice as pie when you are thinking about it yeah yeah no problem then once you go for it and something goes wrong its like getting blood from a stone
    well mate i wpould take all ya extras off and say thats what car was like in first place i would also ring finance company back and say your not making any further payments til you have car in my opinion they should be taking it up with garage and make them give you car otherwise its surely theft as your now paying for a car your not in possession of, first point of call for you should now be CAB mate and see what they say plus get in touch with trading standards hopefully you'll get sorted soon matey, yes steer well clear of autoparc even though im plsd with me car after spending alot of dos on it ill never go back there or jack fords.... goodluck mate

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by slick91 View Post
    well mate i wpould take all ya extras off and say thats what car was like in first place i would also ring finance company back and say your not making any further payments til you have car in my opinion they should be taking it up with garage and make them give you car otherwise its surely theft as your now paying for a car your not in possession of, first point of call for you should now be CAB mate and see what they say plus get in touch with trading standards hopefully you'll get sorted soon matey, yes steer well clear of autoparc even though im plsd with me car after spending alot of dos on it ill never go back there or jack fords.... goodluck mate

i think ill do that (take my stuff off) i know its short notice but does any one have the standard sri alloys i could put on then sell my snowies ff@@@ them lol ..... someone at my work got a clio from the auto park what a hastle there was loads wrong with it i think cos they have a high turn over of cars the quality is slipping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information