Previously when I 'did' my car I used to do the following:
- Wash car with 2 bucket method and meguiars shampoo
- Rub the entire care down with petrol (de-tar)
- TurtleWax all the glass on the car inside and out
- Polish car using meguiars polish
- Wax using meguiars carnu....(spelling) wax
- Ask wife to clean inside of the car
This morning I saw a black 07 S-line A4 coming towards my absolutly gleeming and made me want to sort mine over the w/e but ...... I'm after running out of meguiars polish and wax!!
Question is, am I doing it right?
What steps/products do people recommend(without going mad: I'm not going to clean my wheel nuts with a toothbrush)
I was spending 4/5/6hrs when ever I was sorting the car out and dont want to spend much more time than that.
I dont have an electric mop, all will be done by hand.