anyone tell me what the paint code is for technical grey , i know i should go and have a look but its pi**ng down out there

btw , i need it as some numpty decided to reverse into my front bumper after i had owned the car all of 30 minutes , its nothing serious just a quick dab above the number plate will fix it but halfords dont stock it ready made