Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default FFS Guys and Girls..... PLEASE!

As above guys and girls PLEASE can we stop all this sh*te on the forum. I don't know what is happenning, I don't have any desire to know and I don't want all this bickering and the rest to carry on.

I have been on Vec C for quite a while now since I bought my Vec about 10 months ago and I hope I have offered some valuable input, some stupid comments, some laughs and some good photos for you all! But lately it seems like a bit of a b!tch chat. Can we please please please act as what we all are as FRIENDS. That's why I am here, I consider many people on here friends who have bent over to help me out with various things. At the end of the day we are all here as FRIENDS whether we own a Vectra, Astra, Aston Martin or Lada......

Some people seem to be getting wound up by some things admin do? Well sometimes we all feel that it isn't how WE would like to do things, but this isn't the way the forum is run on solely our own thoughts..... Everyone is taken into consideration. Sometimes I feel, and Admin I stress this is an example and not a dig at yourselves, that the forum is run without any input from us!! BUT and this is a BIG BUT everyone feels unless it is run THEIR way, it is wrong. I sometimes suggest things, and they arn't taken up, and insticively I feel no one is listening. BUT BUT BUT this isn't the case, it's basically my suggestion isn't considered the CORRECT one for the forum as a whole. Sometimes we all have to take a step back and remember this is a community for Vectra Enthusiasts, not just owners and I consider myself a definete enthusiast. Not many people will ever modify their Vectra in the way that I did and I moved forward due to my own choice as many people do.

Now I feel I am challenging VauxVeteran for a long chat here (Me for President! ) BUT here is my thoughts. Some will disagree, some will agree and some people will wonder why I am still on here cos I own an Astra but as I said before, I am on here as I have some good friends here. And at the end of the day, thats what I feel the forum is about.

So thank you for many of you on here for being fantastic in general, bending over backwards to help any owner, being so helpful you couldn't believe. And LETS GET THIS BACK ON TRACK AND JUST ENJOY OURSELVES PLEASE!!

This is John, a proud Astra owner over and out

spoons

Just thought I would get my tuppenceworth in before this thread is closed..

ADMIN you are all doing a great job... dont let the bar stewards grind you down cos they are always out there looking for a victim....

I love this site and the characters and people... oh yeh and the cars

Anyway, I'm off to the motor show tomorrow, so will bring back some pics to cheer everyone up

Spoons

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

ADMIN you are all doing a great job... dont let the bar stewards grind you down cos they are always out there looking for a victim....
    I hope I put that forward in my post there

Just my thoughts on stuff....

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Thanks for the comments mate. If you don't mind and in order to draw a line under this whole episode, I'll close this thread now.

Thread Information