After ordering the kit last week, it was painted and was ready for me on Friday, so down to the bodyshop I went at 5.30am. Due to work commitments I had to get it all fitted and back to work for 9am.
Firstly though, after a month of ownership and 3000 miles covered, I gave it a good clean witht eh steam pressure cleaner.
Here's the kit, all ready and painted. Only one shade of Technical Grey is available which is good news.
The kit is pretty easy to fit.
Front spoiler is bonded on with double sided tape on the centre bits.
Rear Spoiler is held on with double sided tape, but we bonded it on.
Skirts are bonded on and the rear upper section is taped. Then it is then clipped to the sill.
Here is me applying the black bonding stuff.
My good buddy John who helped me fit the kit, well he did most of it!
Then, after leaving it at home for four hours or so for the bond to cure, the car was cleaned and detailed leaving the finished results.
As the original moulded mudflaps don't fit with the new kit, I had to go back to an old idea flat mudflaps. Although these have the old style badges on, these will be replaced with the new style griffins when the badges turn up.
Very pleased with the result and got the car just about how I want it.