Thread: Hope this Guy rots in jail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Hope this Guy rots in jail.

I found this story quite upsetting to read, to steal money people had donated from this severly disabled brave young child is IMO about as low could get.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-just-1.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : BMW 525i

Trim : M-Sport

Engine : 2.5l Straight 6

Thats a horiffic story, he got off very lightly imo! Absolutely shocking

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra SRi

Trim : XP1

Engine : 1.9 CDTi 150

Year : 2007

Mileage : 66000

I won't say what I hope happens to him in jail, but it means he wouldn't be leaving the same way he went in

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

what a s@@@ head
    he should pay every penny back plus interest.
    crime does seem pay 300,000 and only gets 4 yrs then he'll get out sooner by being good.
    thats 100,000 a year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

RE. Prison Sentences.

My daughter recently finished her degree in Criminal Psychology and during the final months she spent quite a few weeks working in Newton Abbot prison.
    She has now secured a job and is now working as a Human Resources Manager with the UK Prison service.

She reckons that most prisoner's currently serve less than a third of the original sentence imposed including time served in custody prior to sentencing. Interesting is the fact her research shows that almost 25% of all prisoners in UK prisons were not born here. Thats a hell of a big figure.

When will governments realise that prison numbers will only genuinly reduce when they become a real deterent, and currently that obviously is not the case. The whole system is just one soft joke.

That guy should be made to repay every single penny, all the money he earns while in prison, and also when he comes out, until it's all paid back in full!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : BMW 525i

Trim : M-Sport

Engine : 2.5l Straight 6

I cant believe hes been let off with only repaying a quid... Especially when its money everyone has donated for the little girl. Its truley shocking... Poor girl

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by 67688c View Post
    RE. Prison Sentences.

My daughter recently finished her degree in Criminal Psychology and during the final months she spent quite a few weeks working in Newton Abbot prison.
    She has now secured a job and is now working as a Human Resources Manager with the UK Prison service.

She reckons that most prisoner's currently serve less than a third of the original sentence imposed including time served in custody prior to sentencing. Interesting is the fact her research shows that almost 25% of all prisoners in UK prisons were not born here. Thats a hell of a big figure.

When will governments realise that prison numbers will only genuinly reduce when they become a real deterent, and currently that obviously is not the case. The whole system is just one soft joke.

That guy should be made to repay every single penny, all the money he earns while in prison, and also when he comes out, until it's all paid back in full!
    so that means he will be out in about 18 months
    yep some deterent our justice system. laze about watching telly and playing games all day and being fed better then me.
    its nice to know i work hard all week to see my taxes are are being used well in keeping scum having a better life style then me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by mhvcbv View Post
    yep some deterent our justice system. laze about watching telly and playing games all day and being fed better then me.
    its nice to know i work hard all week to see my taxes are are being used well in keeping scum having a better life style then me

Unfortunately it's sadly true. During a recent conversation with her on this subject, I commented that I would'nt be surprised to find that many prisons are run by the prisoners. ie. officers intimidated by the prisoners.

She commented she see's evidence of this all the time, where officers fail to take control and allow themselves to be intimidated by the prisoners.
    Absolutely ridiculoius situation. Anyway I'll get off this subject as I dont wish to cause her any issues, and these days you never know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_BlackSRi View Post
    I won't say what I hope happens to him in jail, but it means he wouldn't be leaving the same way he went in
    Trust me i had a little spell at her majestys pleasure a while ago (miss spent youth). And believe me people like him will spend one day on the normal wing then the rest of there sentence in the prison hospital.
    It was not uncommon for the prison officers to tip of the cons of people who had mugged the elderly and rapists etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by mhvcbv View Post
    You are required to serve 50% of your sentence and be released for good behavior for any sentence that is up to 5 yrs any sentence over that and you have to serve a minimum of 2 thirds.
    Its not quite the butlins holiday home that some people would have you believe and extremely difficult to keep your nose clean and get your reduced sentence as every other person wants to fight you or take what little you have, so most cons end up doing the full sentence.
    If you want to deter people who commit crimes and end up inside start at the route cause. And unfortunately that is usually the parents. Every estate or residential area always has at least one family on benefits who have no intention of working and bring there kids up with the same mentality.
    These are the kids who end up in and out of prison.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information