I have a beautifull BMW 330 Ci M Sport Coupe.
Registered 03/01/2002 and the car is now on 112K with full BMW service history to 80K and serviced locally since by BMW specialist in Berkhampstead. Last serviced on 10th Feb 2010 and £615 bill including new rear discs and new front tyres.
Black leather sport interior is like new... no signs of wear or tear inc drivers seat
This has virtually every option fitted and I will try and list the main ones.
* Titan Silver with full black leather sports trim inc black headlining.
* Tiptronic gearbox fully switchable.
* M sport front spoiler and rear parking sensors.
* Harman Kardon Hi Fi system with multi CD changer with god knows how many speakers. Switchable bass Woofer system
* BMW Xenon headlights not cheap aftermarket ones!
* Electric memory seats
* multi function steering wheel
* 18" MV alloys with 4 nearly new tyres fitted
* Climate control
* Electric everything
* Alarm and tracker
* M sport alloy pedals and door sills
* Auto headlights
* Carbon interior trim "BMW option"
The car itself is in excellent condition and will be sold with 12 months MOT and is taxed I think until June. Slight dent in passenger door that would easily come out with a smart repair as no damge to paint. I have tried to photo this.
I have all the service records including the original order purchase. All MOT's and owners manuals spare key etc. Stacks of receipts as well.
A beautifull car, the right colour with a desirable options list. Mixed urban driving you will get about 30mpg. Play with the loud pedal and obviously less
Price is £5795 ovno .... call me on 07779 336950 if you need any more info etc.
Lots of pics