Astra G/Mk 4 Leather 3-Spoke Steering Wheel with Airbag!

I have for sale a Vauxhall Astra FULL Leather 3-Spoke Steering Wheel with the Airbag & audio controls.
Does NOT include the airbag squib, I would assume you utilise your current one.

I think this is the same as the early Zafira's and the facelift Corsa B's.

This was removed from a 2001/51 Astra SRI. The car had only 70k miles on it so this steering wheel is not showing alot of wear and looks in very good condition.

The airbag is intact (not blown) and the audio controls are present too. The steering wheel has a very slight scratch at the top of it, which is actually the reverse sie, see image. its not bad at all, its more like a graze.

THE AIRBAG IS QUITE WORN OUT. THE HORN BUTTON HAS ACTUALLY WORN THROUGH AND NOW HAS A SLIT IN IT WEAR IT HAS WORN DOWN. OTHER THAN THIS, IT HASNT ACTUALLY ACTIVATED.

This steering wheel is a superb upgrade from the normal standard 3-spoke plastic wheels as this is a FULL leather one, not the half one's. Will suit an SRI, GSI, SXI and most Astra-G's, but IF it suits your car is up to you to check, I can only tell you what I read from other adverts.

I have described this Steering Wheel & Airbag to the best of my ability so please ensure you accept everything stated and then make an informed decision about whether or not this item is for you. It will be sold as seen.

£50.00 posted (ono).