Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'kin hell. What a bargain. Right now I'm only just under £25k short...........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That advert does not tell the full story. Open the advert in it's own window and zoom in to read the small print. They are including FDA (Finance Deposit allowance) and partners discount.

If you take the list price of £30995 and then take off the partners discount and FDA, it comes to approx £24800 give or take a few quid.

So if your walking in off the street and want to buy one out right, you won't get one at that price, and the same goes if you don't qualify for partners. Thats why it says "From" £24995.

So it's a bit misleading to say the least, but they have stated in the advert that the price "includes ALL customer savings on offer" so technically they have not done anything wrong. But i hate misleading adverts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sadly, i'm pretty sure they will drop even more IMO! In the current climate, a vauxhall with a big engine, high road tax & low mpg is just gonna drop like a stone... Personally i love them, but its always the case with big engined vauxhalls!

Hell, i paid more for my cdti buying it last month than i would have for a vectra VXR! think the insignia VXR will be in a very attainable price band very soon...

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That advert has nothing to do with falling prices of Insignia VXR, they are offering NEW ones "From £24995" inc all the discounts. It's not a reflection on Insignia residuals.

You can't compare Vectra residuals with Insignia residuals. I think you will have to wait another 12 months before you see Insignia VXR's much under £20k.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone seen the price on Aston Vauxhalls Website for new Insingia VXR's??

http://www.astonvauxhall.co.uk/vauxh...s-insignia.htm

Vauxhall Swappage:

List Price
    £32,290

You save
    £10,971

You pay!
    £21,333

How can they offer this, that is just under 1K less than I paid for mine!!!! T&C seem ok aswell..
    Your vehicle

The vehicle you are trading in must:

be a car or small van weighing up to 3,500 kilograms (kg)
    be registered in United Kingdom on or before 29 February 2000 (cars) or 28 February 2002 (vans) (vehicle categories M1 and N1 respectively)
    be registered with the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver and Vehicle Agency (DVA) in your name
    have been registered to you continuously for 12 calendar months before the order date of the new vehicle
    have a UK address on the registration certificate (V5C)
    have a current MOT test certificate before date of order for the new vehicle (or that has expired no more than 14 days before the time of order)
    have a current tax disc when the order for the new vehicle is placed (or that has 14 days before the time of order)
    be insured when the order for the new vehicle is placed
    The new vehicle

The new vehicle you want to buy must be:
    a car or small van weighing up to 3,500 kg
    first registered in the UK on or after mid May 2009
    declared new at first registration in the UK with no former keepers
    When trading in your old vehicle for a new vehicle the registered keeper for both vehicles must be the same.

Applies together with the current Vauxhall and Aston marketing support.

If your car qualified for Scrappage, you can take up the Aston Scrappage instead, at the price stated.

Where a vehicle can be re-cycled into use instead of being scrappage/dismantled, Aston reserved the right to re-sell the vehicle for use.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    That advert has nothing to do with falling prices of Insignia VXR, they are offering NEW ones "From £24995" inc all the discounts. It's not a reflection on Insignia residuals.

You can't compare Vectra residuals with Insignia residuals. I think you will have to wait another 12 months before you see Insignia VXR's much under £20k.
    Im not comparing the cars, more the combination of big engine, big fuel bills and big road tax... in this day and age thats counting alot!

Before xmas i bought a MK5 Golf R32 with every option and 23,000miles... couldnt get a better spec! Bought for just shy of £18K. Due to relocation of job i had to sell recently, in the end it went for £15.5k! Massive hit on that! Theyve got 07 ones on the pitch for less than £16.5k now!!

Now its not eggs with eggs, but a VW is what youd class as a quality brand.. The main reason for fast price drop according to dealers?? mpg and 400 road tax! Its similar for many big engined cars!

Back to vauxhall, same thing happened with my Monaro, i lost over £8k on that car....

But more noticable, diesels are holding their values, infact, late last year some diesel vectras went up in price for a period of time..

Like i just say, just guestimation! Im a vx guy through and through, but cant help thinking, the insigina vxr will come down in price quickly! Perhaps not on brand new... but defo few months old etc...

Mike

Thread Information