One of the things I always missed the most on this car that I had on my old one was reverse parking sensors and money being as tight as it is at the moment didn't think I'd be likely to for some time either.
However £17.99 spent on Ebay later and I'm a really hapy bunny.
Took me 3 or 4 hours to do what should have only taken about an hour, partly because of the weather and partly because of a completely rounded off screw under the wheel arch that I had to part drill, part cut, part break off before I could get the bumper off.
Anyway, bumper off (eventually).
That damn screw that caused me an extra hour of work.
Finally a chance to use my new toy purchased a couple of months ago
Cutting the holes is one of the scariest (although damn easy) things you'll ever do.
At this point it started chucking it down with rain, thank god for an understanding partner
Not quite the perfect colour match I was hoping for, but they're close enough.
Tying the wiring up neatly.
The grommet I routed the wires through (the number plate wiring), it just unclips from the car and so I could do this indoors while it rained outside. Small cut in the rubber to get the cables through and a tiny bit of mastik on it after its all finished to make sure it stays watertight.
The control box.
Neatened up somewhat.
The last pic I took because I was trying to get it finished in the rain after this brief sunny period. I ran the buzzer through the back (you can see it just sitting on the back of the seat at the moment) and mounted it behind the bolster of the rear seat.
All works brilliantly and am a chuffed bunny.