noticed a strange noise on sunday from the engine bay kinda like a whirring servo type noise worked out was PAS pump as the noise could be felt as a vibration when touching the fluid resivour this became a grumbling on the way home from work on monday so took the motor straight into local dealer diagnosed as PAS pump tuesday morning. no courtesy car available so shankseys pony it was. part was ordered for arrival thursday was told on thursday car be ready friday pm.
dealer waited for me to ring them before telling me that they could not get the cim to talk to the new pump (communication error) and that i wouldnt be able to collect it that night.
no courtesy car available again and when i asked if vx customer services would sort something out as i had been without the car for most of a week i was expecting a no but 2 hours later i got a call from enterprise rent a car and this morning i collected a hire car from them (kia carens 2.0CRdi LS Auto) all paid for by vx.
to be honest very impressed at both local dealer (victoria garage leigh) and vx customer services especially when the car is 07 plate 52k on the clock and the warranty runs out 16/04/2010

just hope they can sort it soon dealer dunno if its gonna need a new cim too

oh well these things are sent to try us but as i cant stress enough

VERY GOOD SERVICE FROM BOTH LOCAL DEALER AND FROM GM CUSTOMER SERVICES - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IM STAYING VAUXHALL