All,

Thought it would be a good idea to drop a post in here regarding Nidd Vale Vauxhall, Harrogate. I have a very good relationship with this dealer that I have built up over the years in both part buying and having my various Vauxhall's from them.

I speak to the workshop controller on quite a regular basis as I arrange quite a few services and MOT'S for friends & work mates through them.

He has stated for Vauxhall owners around (Harrogate, Leeds, Wakefield, York etc..) that he will beat other Vauxhall dealers in the area on servicing prices. They also offer collection and delivery of your car to your home or workplace.

I get nothing from it personally, but i'm just happy to get them as much work as possible in return for the great service I have had from them over the years.

I have asked admin on several occasions over the years to make this known on the forum but it has fell on deaf ears for whatever reason. I believe Nidd Vale did also approach the forum with a view to organizing this but got no reply.

My intention is not to advertise but to share my experience with the exceptional service I have had over the years.

If you are due a service do yourself a favour and avoid these Halshaw dealerships we have around here and drop me a PM or contact Nidd Vale direct on 08444 772928 and ask for Wayne Dalton (Workshop Controller). He'll certainly look after you and take a personel interest in your car if he knows it is through me.

Thanks,

Paul.