As you probably know I am looking at changing my Vectra.... Now in mind I have an Audi RS4 and a BMW M3 2002 models.

BUT after seeing you can get a rather spunky new and rather sexy looking Signum with a 2.8T engine in.... I'm thinking again. I am buying new again and have a warranty backup.....

BUT they only come with a 230bhp engine. Now frankly my ar$e could produce that with a turbo on it. So what can I do to this engine? Milltek full exhaust obviously, but I wouldn't be happy until that was at around 300bhp and 350lb-s torque min to be honest.

Do we know any tuners out there offering all this?

I love my Vec, but the reason I am changing I have just been promoted to IT Director, and as such have a phat pay check now. And I can now go back to petrol (which I prefer).

Now I am only going to do this if I get the right money for my Vec Diesel. If I don't, I keep it. Simple as, but tuning then comes out and we start to see some proper figures from this engine.... But if I can, I want a petrol instead. Especially a 2.8 Turbo from either Audi or Vx

Any thoughts welcome please. Audi RS4's I am looking at have around 60-70k on and simular with the BMWs. Where the Signums have 5k on max. So obviously that comes into play.

Ta muchly as always people