well..... having a free Sunday and the assistance of one of my mates who's a fully qualified Technician (cheers Ross ) we set about fitting the Blisteins and the Eibach's we started around 11-00am with a breakfast roll and the proceeded to fit the rears in around 40 minutes - the fronts took a little longer but as i purchased new mounts and bearings we didnt need to strip the old ones down
by 1.30 we were completing the alignment and tracking and by 2pm ish we were standing back and looking at the results - i have to say they are already sitting around 40mm+ lower than before and i cant believe i actually got excited by how much better it looked "hunkered down" and its still got to settle some more .....
then i took it for a test drive ........
i now have a steering wheel that feels connected to the wheels and a car that turns in superbly, feels flatter into sharp corners and tramlining has been greatly reduced than it was before - considering todays conditions wet with greasy road surfaces i cannot believe how much better it now handles and i want it to be drier so i can really get the feel for the improved handling characteristics
i also now have a firmer ride wereby you can feel the road through the steering and the seat of your pants - but i would rather have a drive like this
we found an outer driveshaft boot split so thats the next job
but i have to say a few hours well spent and definetly money well spent as well .
a few piccys - before and after !!