Hi all new to the site and novice at repairs.

I recently decided to repair my own car (same as most people money tight nowadays) . So i replaced all brake discs and pads and then began to get a bug for it. So changed air, pollen and oil filters and oil change. So next i noticed some other things need doing so would like some help from you guys if possible.

I have a vectra 04 plate just the standard 1.8. I have a noise coming from the front when going over speed bumps at anything faster than edging up and down. I have read a few posts over past few days about possible issues from drop links and ARB bushes so i plan to get under at weekend and look. However i noticed movment on the front O/S wheel when holding in 3 oclock and 9 oclock and shaking and seen a few suggestions for this also.

If anyone could help me by directing me on what to look at when under to establish which of all possible culprits would be causing the issues as i really cannot afford to replace everything at this point in time.
So i believe:
Crunching could be : springs, ARB bushes, Drop Links
Movement could be : bearings (i beleive complete unit with abs would be needed i may be wrong), track rod end.