All Blog Entries

1. Rother valley country park 19.3.2017 16:00

Quote Originally Posted by MCD View Post
    1. Jaguser
    2. bonehead
    3. Dog_Book
    4.MCD
    5. Rhodie

Perhaps might get there 2ish if any of you are earlier?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Vectra C rear drivers side door removal

Morning Folks - new to the form so sorry if this is in the wrong place.
    Need some advice please - 2007 Vectra C 1.9 CDTI SRI owner for the last 10 years (had 2 before this as well - guess I kinda like em)
    I have scraped the rear drivers side door and am going to get one from a scrapyard to replace it (hopefully in the same star silver) - how do you get the old one off?
    I take it i need to slacken the two star bolts on the hinges then drive out the retaining pins? (which way up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images   
  3. Vectra c cdti strange problem

Hi all, has anyone had any issues with non starting after engine up to temp, after it's been running a while I get no the engine won't turn over and the elm light is not illuminated on the dash along with all the other check lights, I have to constantly turn the key through position 1 and 2 until the eml illuminates, it will then start, almost like something is getting too hot
    anyone seen this before, took ten minutes of constantly turning the key today before it would start :mad:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Shinier Signum - continued.

Name:  20160719_131751.jpg
Views: 7274
Size:  69.7 KBName:  20160719_131901.jpg
Views: 7241
Size:  65.2 KB
    Doors for another day.
    Nearside rear quarter nice and shiny.
    White line is where paint too thin. I'll redo it sonetime.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dull paintwork - Signum ultra blue z21b

In a previous post, I recounted my trials at getting my repaired paintwork shiny. I gave up for a while but watched lots of videos and had another go at it.
    Cleaned the panels.
    1000 wet and dry
    Meguiars ultimate compound.
    Meguiars ultimate polish.
    I'm astonished! My panels are shinier.
    I have redone my bumpers and offside rear door as not happy with the finish, but once they're painted, I'm feeling confident about the result. I'm ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast