View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Vauxhall vectra wont crank or start

Hello I wonder if anyone can help me with ideas my vaxhall vectra 1.9cdti won't start and won't even crank I can hear the hum of the fuel pump intimittantly but not every time I turn the key it's got a almost brand new battery on and started to have this issue about 3 weeks after putting it on.
    I have managed to get it started about 3 times but cuts out straight away and sounded like no fuel was getting through.

Any help would be a godsend
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 2012-13 insignia reverse light wiring

hi have 2012-13 estate insignia and want to connect a rear view camera that has a trigger wire connected to the reverse lights and wonder if there was anything in the n/s rear fuse box i could plumb into rather than tapping of the n/s rear light unit on tailgate ?

thanks in advance
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. broken front fog light mounting

had an argument with a boulder, and it won !!, drivers front fog light on post facelift left dangling, bumper intact, removed and found broken mountigs, bought new grille housing thinking the mountings for light were attatched to it, but no, just piece of plastic with no fixings, are the fixings fixed to bumper, or have i bought a duff item?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rear Window Washer Not Workin

My rear window washer jet is not working. I believe there is a How2 for this. It's a while since I accessed the How2's and I can't seem to find them anymore. Can anyone help please ? Thanks.
    Tags: 1*17, 18aaksqa Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. vectra estate sri 2009 dti.

changed my battery on my vectra estate 2009,now i have safe guard showing on my computers screen,how can i remove it.:confused:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast