View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Converting Half-CAN to Full CAN Head-Unit and Display

[COLOR=#212121][FONT=arial]Hello, would anyone tell me how it works c[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=arial][COLOR=#212121]onverting half-CAN to Full CAN Head-Unit and Display? I see that there is a theme, but I can not open the pictures with the charts. I will be very grateful if someone can help me on the subject![/COLOR][/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New member looking for advice

Hi all
    New member since yesterday. Living in the south of Ireland so if there are any other members from Ireland they might contact me please.
    I'm driving a 2006 SRI 1.9, 150bhp
    Looking for advice on an intermittent fault I have. Car cuts out while driving. I can drive 30 or 40 miles and no problem. Drives lovely. Next day it can cut out 5 or 6 times.
    Starts back up no problem. Had the injectors checked and all fine. Any ideas ?
    Many thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Vectra 1.9 cdti non start

Hi all new to the forum and thanks for adding me,so now ill get started, my son bought a vectra cdti 150 with eml light on and so I had a look at it for him, checked all fuses etc and fuel before and after filter and all ok, it would run on a sniff of easy start then stop so I got an auto electric guy to have a look and said error codes across all 4 injectors so was an ecu fault.
    ECU sent for test and came back ok so I lost faith in previous guy and got another guy to check it out, he checked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. wheel change colour for my Vectra Sri

Name:  WP_20170330_003.jpg
Views: 9840
Size:  71.5 KBDecided to change the colour of my wheels today I seen one last week with a similar colour.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. upgraded to angel eye headlights

Love me new headlights,gives it that mean look.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast