View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Vectra c heater intermittent

Hi,Hopefully some one can help , I have searched the internet and had the car in the garage but no luck. Being able to find a solution would mean a lot , as I can not afford to or don’t want to scrap the car.
    It’s is a Vectra c , 54 plate 1.8 unleaded. A few years ago the I the water in the foot well issue, the the heater started to play up , replaced the resister a few times, the replaced the fan motor about a year ago - it’s not starting to play up , will work sometime and does not work ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. stance+ coilovers

hi guys i was looking at stance+ coilovers for my vectra c, does anyone have views on the quality of them coilovers?
    thank you
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. P0340 fault code

hi guys ,please help, i have my opel vectra c z16
    i have p0340 fault code and when the engine heat reached 90 degrees the rpm stoping at 4000
    i had replaced the canshaft sensor but the problem still
    i had another problem the water decrease about 0.25 liter whenever i drived 200 km
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Insignia AFL fault

Hi I have a 2012 insignia with AFL .
    a fault light intermittently came on “Ref osf light fault” at times the light would work and other times it would not.
    i changed the bulb , still the same so I ordered a replacement ballast resistor , supposedly the correct one for the car. Fitted the unit and hey presto the light works every time but the warning malfunction light still comes on concerning OSF headlight fault.
    Can anyone tell me if the afl system has to be recalibrated/reset ...
  5. Vauxhall vectra 1.8 Sri

Hi guys

i have a Vauxhall vectra 1.8 in good condition, gearbox is broken I’m looking to sell all parts or whole car so if any one is interested call me 07951921690
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast